5 Google PageRank Update Soon?
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 /

As I looked in my feed reader this morning, I realized everyone's talking about the upcoming Google PageRank update.

At the time of writing this, it seems that Google is updating the toolbar PR ratings, and a full PR update is expected sometime in the next week or so.






I've wondered for a while if a PageRank update may be due soon. I've certainly noticed many changes in the way Blogger Buster is ranked in Google search results. Now you can see "sitelinks" appear in a search for Blogger Buster:

Hopefully the recent PR drops for sites using advertising methods Google disapproves of has come to an end, and we will finally see a true PR update in the next few days.

If you've noticed any changes in PageRank (or know of a reliable PR checking site which is currently operational) please let us know by leaving your comments below.


5 comments:

February 13, 2009 at 12:04 AM DiseƱador said...

I do not know if Google updates the pagerank, but I already has over 1 years with a PR4, every time Google does not put it more difficult to attract visitors to our site, Google wants all the web traffic for them, is not just be left to compete and I am trying to get by with Google Adsense.Pero really earn a pittance if you have it 5 to attract more visitors.

Greetings.

May 1, 2009 at 5:21 AM
Web Art Sense said...

I noticed that Google update my site www.webartsense.com got pr4.

May 29, 2009 at 12:15 AM blog sedekah said...

my blog got PR2,,

nc article
thx u

June 25, 2009 at 1:02 AM SCORPIO said...

You have a fantastic blog about online business opportunity to work at home. I am also having a blog like that and I have my own free indian classifieds website for getting good traffic.



Indian Free Classifieds


Shipping Directory


Part Time Jobs

June 25, 2009 at 1:04 AM SCORPIO said...

You have a fantastic blog about online business opportunity to work at home. I am also having a blog like that and I have my own free indian classifieds website for getting good traffic.



Indian Free Classifieds


Shipping Directory


Part Time Jobs

Post a Comment